IDPA Cardboard Target Stand |18″ PRO IDPA/IPSC Target Stand
These mig welded target stand utilize 2×2 furring strips instead of 1×2 furring strips like most portable target stands do. We use 2×2 furring strips with our IDPA cardboard target stand because they are more durable so they last longer. Most 2×2 furring strips measure 1.5″x1.5″ which fit well in the pockets. Pockets are set at 18″ outside width allowing for use of cardboard IDPA / IPSC Silhouette targets or use cardboard as backing for other paper targets. Post pockets have thumb screws to “lock” post in pockets. Drilled for stakes and powder coated finish for environmental protection.
- Heavy Duty Steel Construction
- Easy to transport
- Can be used for rifle or pistol shooters
- Use with 18″ cardboard silhouette targets or paper targets
- Powder coat finish
- Hardware included
- IDPA/ISPC cardboard targets not included with stand
- Manufacture – Rogue Shooting Targets
- Made in U.S.A.
- Ships for free (in Cont. USA)